Apply || Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Recruitment 2022 – Lead, Business Development Manager
Application is currently open for Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Jobs in Nigeria – Recruitment Position: Lead, Business Development Manager – 2022 September/October Job Recruitment. Hurry Now And Apply!!!
ABOUT || Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
We’re currently looking for a Lead, Business Development Manager on a full-time permanent basis. This position sits within the Market department, based in our Lagos, Nigeria office.
The Lead, Business Development Manager is accountable for managing the ACCA business in the Lagos & West region, building and developing commercial relationships with employers in order to build ACCA’s brand and reputation, deepen our engagement and further ACCA’s strategic and growth objectives.
ALSO CHECK, Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 || Apply Now – Associate Principal
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
How To Apply For Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Recruitment 2022
JOB TITLE: Lead, Business Development Manager
Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
JOB DESCRIPTION || Lead, Business Development Manager At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
Reporting to Country Head Nigeria, on a day-to-day basis, you’ll be involved in the following:
- Develop plans and execution framework for partners and stakeholder engagement within the Lagos & West region and contribute to the business development plan for the market.
- Lead, inspire and motivate the team by role modelling the ACCA behaviours, building employee engagement, promoting diversity and inclusion and effective performance and development support, deliver consistent sustainable business results.
- Lead the identification and implementation of opportunities to grow ACCA’s business through employer partnerships ensuring a clear and mutually beneficial proposition
- Own, monitor and drives the achievement of key performance indicators and outcomes for the employer partners, aligning product and channel plans.
- Develop new and existing revenue streams with employers in order to maximize opportunities and grow ACCA’s business
- Work with partners to ensure global solutions, content and expertise are leveraged and consistently implemented within the market
- Work with colleagues from other specialist teams to make high-value connections between partners and optimize the ACCA ecosystem
- Reports regularly on progress through the appropriate reporting mechanisms on agreed KPIs and outcomes linked to the balanced scorecard.
QUALIFICATIONS ||Lead, Business Development Manager At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
- A Degree with relevant post-graduate qualifications would be an advantage.
- ALSO CHECK, Apply | Standard Chartered Bank Recruitment 2022 – Associate, Financial Crime Surveillance Operations
SKILLS & COMPETENCIES ||Lead, Business Development Manager At Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA)
We’re looking for someone who has:
- Demonstrable experience in business development and relationship management ideally in an education environment
- Demonstrable commercial acumen with experience across sales, brand management and marketing.
- In-depth understanding of the financial education and skills landscape
- Ability to lead and inspire a community of business relationships employees
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to build long-term, high-quality, trusted relationships up to and including board level.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and oral
- Excellent networking, influencing and negotiation skills.
- Highly motivated, proactive and enthusiastic with the ability to plan and organize work to meet stretching targets.
- A global perspective – the experience of working in or with an international organization.
- We strive to create an environment where you can prioritise your well-being and so have designed our benefits to give you the power to do so. Our core benefits include medical cover, life assurance and long-term disability cover. We provide an employee assistance programme and are proud to offer a financial well-being tool called Nudge, to our employees.
- We are committed to equal opportunities across our recruitment activities and have a real commitment to ensuring the inclusion and well-being of all employees. We have a blended approach to working to support our employees to balance the needs of their job with other aspects of their life.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || JMG Limited Recruitment 2022 – Maintenance Supervisor
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE || NOT SPECIFIED
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested and qualified applicants please Click the link below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
24SevenHUB.CObrings updates on the latest news, tech tips and information, job recruitments for Nigerians, foreigners and remote jobs for seekers, and much more… Here, you can read and share thoughts, ideas, and opinions and get real-time updates from around the globe.