APPLY || BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) ||
Fully Funded || Norway
APPLY || BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
2023/24 Application is currently ongoing for BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway. || Fully funded for international students.
ABOUT|| BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
For international students pursuing master’s degrees, the BI Presidential Scholarship 2022–2023 is fully funded. This scholarship provides a stipend for living expenses as well as full tuition coverage for each semester.
SUMMARY|| BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
- Level of Study: Masters
- Institution(s): BI Norwegian Business School
- Study in: Norway
- Program Period: one year
- Number of scholarships: 20
COURSES OFFERED|| BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
- Applied Economics
- Business Analytics
- Entrepreneurship and Innovation
- Leadership and Organizational Psychology
- Quantitative Finance
- Strategic Marketing Management
- QTEM in Applied Economics
- QTEM in Business Analytics
- QTEM in Business Major in Finance
- QTEM in Business Major in Economics
COVERAGE|| BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
BI Presidential Scholarships provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Scholarships will cover full tuition fees and a stipend for living expenses for each semester, for up to two years, if you achieve the academic progression requirements.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|| BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
To be eligible for BI Presidential Scholarships, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Languages: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- Candidates with a GPA of A on the ECTS scale or equivalent top-level grade on international grade scales who apply for, and are admitted to, a Master of Science programme.
- Students currently enrolled in BI’s Siviløkonom programme are eligible to apply in their 3rd year.
- The BI Presidential Scholarship is open to applicants to all Master of Science programmes.
- Note: Only candidates admitted to a Master of Science programme commencing Autumn 2022 will be considered for this scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY|| BI Presidential Scholarship (2022) || Fully Funded || Norway
Please follocw below steps to avail BI Presidential Scholarships:
- Go to the application portal and fill in the required information to create your account from here.
- Upload the required documents:
- Copy of Passport
- Motivation Letter
- Financial Plan
- English Proficiency and International Test/s
- Scholarship Letter
Then review and send your application.
- Every program has specific requirements. Check them out from here.
- All international applicants must submit a personal financial plan. The financial plan is a general overview of how you intend to finance your degree and living expenses. Please click on the link to download the financial plan template.
- International candidates who are eligible for a regular student loan through the Norwegian State Educational Loan Fund may apply for the BI Presidential Scholarship only. You do not qualify for a stipend for living expenses.
- You may apply for more than one scholarship, however, BI Presidential Scholarship will award only one scholarship per student.
- Candidates who have already earned a master’s degree are not given priority for scholarships.
- To apply for an English test waiver, please download and complete the language waiver application form and upload it to your application.
Subscribe to our YouTube channel for step by step Application process
24SevenHUB.CO brings updates on the latest news, tech tips and information, job recruitments for Nigerians, foreigners and also, remote jobs for seekers, and, much more… Here, you can read and also share thoughts, ideas, and opinions and get real-time updates from around the globe.