APPLY || Canadian University Dubai Scholarship
APPLY || Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023)
2023/24 Application is currently ongoing for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023). || Fully funded for international students.
ABOUT|| Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023)
The Canadian University Dubai Scholarship 2022–2023 is an international student scholarship that is partially sponsored. This award is only available for master’s and undergraduate programs. This scholarship provides a tuition cost waiver of up to 50%.
SUMMARY || Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023)
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Canadian University Dubai
- Study in: UAE
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: The scholarship application deadline for the fall semester is July 7th. The scholarship application deadline for the spring semester is December 20th.
COVERAGE|| Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023)
Canadian University Dubai Scholarship will provide tuition reduction of up to 50%.
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA || Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023)
To qualify for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Scholarships are open to all students of any citizenship who have met all the admission requirements.
- For Financial Hardship Scholarship, the number of academic courses students must enroll in will be considered on a case-by-case basis, although, where possible, a minimum of four academic courses is recommended.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships are valid for one semester only.
- Students can reapply each semester to continue their scholarship.
- Financial Hardship Scholarships do not apply for summer semesters
- For high school applicants to be eligible, they must have a minimum academic achievement of 75%.
- Returning students are required to achieve a minimum of a 2.8 CGPA to be eligible to apply/ reapply for the Financial Hardship Scholarship.
- Successful applicants will be required to contribute up to 15 hours per month of community service as part of their commitment to the University.
HOW TO APPLY|| Canadian University Dubai Scholarship (2023)
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Canadian University Dubai Scholarship:
- In case you are a freshman, you will need first to check the admission requirements Here.
- Apply for the Canadian University from Here.
- Fill in the Scholarship application form Here.
- You will need to provide it with all supporting documents:
- Completed application form
- Current rental contract
- Bank statements
- Employee certificate and salary statement for each employed family member
- Copy of passport and visa for all working family members (or both parents)
- Certificates of educational tuition fees for each sibling
- Note: All documentation will be kept confidential. Any application with incomplete documentation cannot be considered by the scholarship committee when awarding the Financial Hardship Scholarships.
- Email your scholarship application form (or visit the scholarship section of Student Affairs), along with all previous supporting documents to firstname.lastname@example.org