Apply || Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 – Account Manager – Airtel
Apply || Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 – Account Manager – Airtel
Application is currently open for Nokia Nigeria Jobs in Nigeria – Recruitment Position: Account Manager – Airtel – 2022 May/June Job Recruitment. Hurry Now And Apply
ABOUT || Nokia Nigeria
Nokia is a global leader in technologies that connect individuals and objects. Nokia is uniquely positioned to assist communication service providers, governments, and large enterprises in realizing the potential of 5G, the Cloud, and the Internet of Things due to its cutting-edge software, hardware, and services for all types of networks.
Our research scientists and engineers continue to invent and accelerate new technologies that will transform the manner in which people and things communicate and connect in over 100 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
How To Apply For Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2022
JOB TITLE: Account Manager – Airtel
Job ID.: 22000006HF
Field: CX Customer Experience
JOB DESCRIPTION || Account Manager – Airtel At Nokia Nigeria
- Nokia is committed to innovation and technology leadership across mobile, fixed and cloud networks.
- Your career here will have a positive impact on people’s lives and will help us build the capabilities needed for a more productive, sustainable, and inclusive world.
- Also, we challenge ourselves to create an inclusive way of working where we are open to new ideas, empowered to take risks and fearless to bring our authentic selves to work.
The team you’ll be part of
- As Nokia’s growth engine, we create value for communication service providers and enterprise customers.
- Our inclusive team of dreamers, doers and disruptors push the limits from impossible to possible.
- Mobile Networks and Customer Experience team is seeking an Account Manager to provide in-depth Sales leadership and expertise to, develop and nurture Mobile Network Solutions in one of MEA Key Group Accounts.
- Lastly, the Sales AM will use deep solution selling expertise to position, sell and grow the footprint of MN portfolio in Airtel Group, and develop trusted relationships with C-level decision makers of Airtel across all of its operations in MEA region.
RESPONSIBILITIES || Account Manager – Airtel At Nokia Nigeria
As the MN AM, you will:
- Engage and build relationship with C and C-1 Level in our customer organizations
- Strong background in fronting customer engagement in pre-sales/delivery role. Deep understanding of customer’s business challenges (not just technology challenges) and customer business both consumer and enterprise.
- Strong ability to get hands on with customer workshops, develop content and lead the teams across functions in a customer engagement.
- Be able to understand the financials of the business and be a true partner for market leader in driving Order Intake.
- As well as, have strong understanding of sCRM Forecast Category and Sales Phases and brutal in ensuring pipeline development is on-going round the clock.
- Have strong collaborative mindset and be able to partner with Market Services in all aspects of business.
- As well as, bring and maintain technical expertise in MN CSP products and solutions and in Nokia end-to-end solutions involving CSP products.
- Lead CSP customer facing technical engagements, understanding customer business, technical and operational pain points, requirements and KPI’s (use cases, integration points, etc.) and provide subject matter expertise on complex cross-domain solutions.
- Also, develop deep understanding of key technology trends (standards, industry events, etc.).
- Establish trusting relationship with customers C-level technical decision makers, to align on technology needs and roadmaps and identify cross-selling/up-selling opportunities for Nokia.
- Lead discussions on technical requirements and gaps with Product Managers and System Engineers to ensure customer commitments can be met, during pre-sales engagements and to make sure products and services roadmap align with Market customers’ long-term needs.
- Lead technical discussions with other Nokia Business Groups and 3rd parties to provide adequate E2E solution to customers. Document end-to-end architecture including Nokia and 3rd party products, associated interfaces and any adaptations needed, to guide the pre-sales engagement and offers.
- Support the wider sales team including sales in CX in complex technical discussions and solutions/architecture to present to customers.
- Participate in periodic reviews with Product Managers and Global teams to align on Market technology trends.
- As well as, guide offer solution strategy (product and services) for complex cross-domain offers, working with domain pre-sales specialists as required, and leading transfer of solution sold for deals to delivery teams.
- Collaborate with the broader NOKIA and partners to design joint solutions and support joint sales engagements.
- Also, collaborate with the broader NOKIA and partners to design joint solutions and support joint sales engagements.
- Strictly adhere to the published NOKIA processes.
- Complete all administrative assignments comprehensively and on-time.
- Represent NOKIA in a professional and an ethical manner.
- As well as, travel to customer meetings and related business activities can be up to 2 to 3 days a week in assigned territory.
QUALIFICATIONS || Account Manager – Airtel At Nokia Nigeria
- Master level education in Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Computer Science or Telecommunications Engineering.
- Also, a minimum of 15 years of work experience in account management, CSP sales, pre-sales.
- Detailed knowledge of products within Nokia’s or equivalent Mobile Network products .
- Intimate technical knowledge of telco networks (Mobile, Fixed & Core)
- Also, excellent English verbal and written communication skills required.
- It would be nice if you also had:
- Ability to discuss detailed technical issues with customers and management.
- Strong interpersonal capabilities and customer intimacy.
- Creative ‘out of the box’ thinker.
- As well as exceptional work ethic, the ability to work independently, self-motivated, driven and a strong desire to succeed.
What we offer
- Nokia offers continuous learning opportunities, well-being programs to support you mentally and physically, opportunities to join and get supported by employee resource groups, mentoring programs and highly diverse teams with an inclusive culture where people thrive and are empowered.
- Also, exciting prospect at the key transition period of the industry in adoption of 5G for Industrial transformation
- Hands-on knowledge and experience to participate in key initial concept development
- Developing customer facing skills, especially honing Technical Sales experience
- Active participation in leading E2E technical discussions with customers and internal stakeholder.
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE || Not Specified.
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested and qualified applicants please Click the link below:
- This position is open for Nairobi or Lagos and involves frequent travel for the meetings with Airtel affiliates.
- At Nokia, we act inclusively and respect the uniqueness of people.
- Nokia’s employment decisions are made regardless of race, color, national or ethnic origin, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, marital status, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
- We are committed to a culture of inclusion built upon our core value of respect.
- Join us and be part of a company where you will feel included and empowered to succeed.
- Nokia is committed to inclusion and is an equal opportunity employer
- Nokia has received the following recognitions for its commitment to inclusion & equality:
- One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere
- Gender-Equality Index by Bloomberg
- Workplace Pride Global Benchmark
- LGBT+ equality & best place to work by HRC Foundation.
24SevenHUB.CO brings updates on the latest news, tech tips and information, job recruitments for Nigerians, foreigners and remote jobs for seekers and much more… Here, you can read and share thoughts, ideas, and opinions and get real-time updates from around the globe.