APPLY || Southern Cross University Scholarships
APPLY || Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia
2023/24 Application is currently ongoing for Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia. || Fully funded for international students.
ABOUT || Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia
International students may be eligible for the Southern Cross University Scholarship 2022–2023, which is partially supported. Offerings for this grant include both undergraduate and graduate studies. This scholarship has a yearly value of $5,000 and is paid in installments over the course of each study year, starting with the first session and continuing after each study session is successfully completed.
SUMMARY || Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia
- Level of Study: Undergraduate, Masters
- Institution(s): Southern Cross University
- Study in: Australia
- Opportunity Focus Areas: Click here to find all the available programs.
- Program Period: Depends on the chosen degree.
- Deadline: Click here to check application deadlines.
COVERAGE || Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia
Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships Provide the recipient with the following benefits:
International Regional Scholarships
- $5,000 Fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session.
Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships
- $8,000 fee reduction each year, paid in installments throughout each study year, commencing in the first session and continuing, based on successful completion of each study session. For more details click here
Also read: Red Cross Reports 25,000 Missing Nigerians
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA|| Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia
To qualify for Southern Cross University Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries. Citizens or permanent residents of Australia or New Zealand are not eligible to apply.
- Apply to study a full-time (8 units per year) undergraduate or postgraduate coursework degree at either Lismore, Gold Coast or Coffs Harbour campus.
- Applicant must meet the minimum admission requirements of the University.
- Undergraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to Australian Year 12 and the required entry grade for the program for which they have applied; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.0 overall with no band less than 5.5.*(click here)
- Postgraduate entry: A qualification equivalent to an Australian Bachelor degree; and English language comparable to Academic IELTS 6.5*.
- Students must successfully complete all units in their progression, by maintaining at least a pass in all units, to remain eligible for the scholarship.
- Students must meet the attendance requirements of their program and student visa to remain eligible for the scholarship.
HOW TO APPLY || Southern Cross University Scholarships (2023) Australia
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Southern Cross University International Regional Scholarships:
- International students can choose from the list of courses available to students wanting to apply for a visa to study in Australia
- Apply for the University:
- Southern Cross University accepts applications through:
Note: Applicants from Bahrain, Egypt, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon and Libya must apply through an Education Agent.
- For direct applications: Complete the International Application for Admission form and attach all supporting documents, to avoid delays including:
- Certified copy of academic transcripts (including grading system).
- English language test results (eg. IELTS, TOEFL or other).
- Academic or employer references (if required).
- Advanced Standing application (if relevant).
- Advanced standing refers to previous study or work experience, which may reduce time off the duration of the degree.
- Southern Cross University recommends your application is received at least two months before you intend to start your study.
Note: For more information click here.
- Fill out the application form from here.
- Send your Application to (email@example.com)
- International Regional Scholarships:
- Vice Chancellor’s Academic Excellence Scholarships: