APPLY || Think Big Scholarships (2023) ||
University of Bristol || Study in UK
APPLY || Think Big Scholarships (2023) || University of Bristol || Study in UK
2023/24 Application is currently ongoing for Think Big Scholarships (2023) || University of Bristol || Study in UK. || Fully funded for international students.
ABOUT || Think Big Scholarships (2023) || University of Bristol || Study in UK
Think Big Scholarships are available from the University of Bristol to foreign students who wish to pursue higher education in the UK. The application period for the academic year 2023 is currently open. International students can apply for Think Big grants to study in undergraduate and graduate programs at the University of Bristol. The scholarship will provide a specific sum to be used for tuition. Students can also apply for a living expense scholarship for the first academic year. Students who wish to apply for a Think Big scholarship must first submit an application to the University of Bristol.
Undergraduate Fields Offered at University of Bristol
- Accounting and finance
- Aerospace engineering
- Ancient history
- Anthropology and Archaeology
- Biological sciences
- Biomedical science
- Business and management
- Chemical physics
- Chemistry with Computing
- Childhood studies
- Civil Engineering
- Classical studies
- Comparative literature and culture
- Computer science
- Engineering design
- Electrical and electronic engineering
- Environmental geoscience
- Film and Television
- Foundation in Arts and Social Science
- International business management
- Liberal arts
- Mechanical engineering
- Modern languages
- Politics and international relations
- Social policy
Deadline is April 24, 2023
- Financial coverage: Partially Funded
- Deadline: April 24, 2023
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA || Think Big Scholarships (2023) || University of Bristol || Study in UK
- Applicants must be applying for the undergraduate course except for medicine, dentistry and veterinary science.
- Applicants must be international students and shall not hold UK citizenship.
- Students must not be receiving any other scholarship or funding.
- Applicants who want to pursue postgraduate course must be applying for Social science and law courses.
- International students must have good academic and other achievements.
- Applicants must have overseas fee paying student status.
- Furthermore, they must meet the English proficiency requirements.
BENEFITS || Think Big Scholarships (2023) || University of Bristol || Study in UK
You must be thinking what benefits are covered under this scholarship in the UK. Opportunities circle has listed the benefits and funding details below.
- The scholarship range between £6,500 and £13,000 per year for the undergraduate program and the value of the postgraduate scholarship is £6,500, £13,000 and £26,000 per year.
- This amount is applicable towards tuition fees only.
- Applicant may also receive £3,000 as living cost bursary for the first year of study.
- The scholarship will open multiple opportunities for international students.
- Opportunity to study at one of the top ranked universities globally.
REQUIREMENTS|| Think Big Scholarships (2023) || University of Bristol || Study in UK
- UCAS ID for undergraduate scholarship
- Postgraduate application AY ID
- Program or course you applied for
- Recent educational institution
- English language proficiency (if required)