Apply || US Embassy Recruitment 2022 – USAID Travel Coordinator
Apply || US Embassy Recruitment 2022 – USAID Travel Coordinator
Application is currently open for US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria – Recruitment Position: USAID Travel Coordinator – 2022 May/June Job Recruitment. Hurry Now And Apply
ABOUT || US Embassy
Apply at the US Embassy for Warehouse Worker Recruitment. The U.S. Mission in Nigeria consists of the Embassy in Abuja, Federal Capital Territory, and the Consulate General in Lagos. The U.S. Consulate General in Lagos represents the Mission in the southern region of Nigeria.
ALSO CHECK, Top 20 Latest Job Vacancy For The Month Of June 2022
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
How To Apply For US Embassy Recruitment 2022
JOB TITLE: USAID Travel Coordinator (Current Mission Employees Only)
Announcement Number: Abuja-2022-072
Hiring Agency: Embassy Abuja
Promotion Potential: LE-8
Series/Grade: LE – 4005 8
Work Schedule: Full-time – Work Schedule is 40hrs per week
JOB DESCRIPTION || USAID Travel Coordinator At US Embassy
- Hiring Path: Open to the public
- Who May Apply/Clarification From the Agency:
- For definitions use URL www.usaid.gov/ads/policy/glossary
- Current Mission Nigeria (Citizen & Permanent Resident) Employees only
- Security Clearance Required: Public Trust – Background Investigation
- Appointment Type: Permanent
- Appointment Type Details: Five (5) years renewable, estimated to start on or after June 2022
- Supervisory Position: Yes
- Relocation Expenses Reimbursed: No
- Travel Required: Occasional Travel
ALSO CHECK, Apply || United Nations International Children’s Emergency Fund (UNICEF) Recruitment 2022 –Implementing Partnership Management Specialist
- The Travel/Motor Pool Coordinator resides in the Executive Office (EXO) of USAID/Nigeria under the supervision of the Supervisory Executive Specialist/Deputy Executive Officer.
- The job holder coordinates motor vehicle dispatching, travel coordination duties and fleet management as well as provide supervision to 6 chauffeurs who will be providing travel duties to all mission personnel.
- The job holder is required to perform work-related travel.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || US Embassy Jobs in Nigeria 2022 – Supply Clerk
RESPONSIBILITIES || USAID Travel Coordinator At US Embassy
Travel Coordination – 30%:
- Disseminate all official in-country travel-related policies, updates, etc. emanating from RSO to USAID staff; collect all required information from USAID Mission staff for official in-country travel requests and scrutinize submitted information to ensure compliance with U.S. Embassy travel policy.
- Requesting all USAID official in-country travel requests to Abuja and Lagos RSOs; correspond with the RSOs until official in-country travel decision point and inform requesting USAID Mission staff of RSO official in-country travel decisions.
- As well as, track all movements of USAID staff on official in-country travel and reports to EXO Management.
- Also, act as alternate to Security Liaison Specialist: Incumbent serves as Mission Personnel Recovery (PR) Officer. The incumbent will be responsible for the Mission PR Program, including ensuring USAID personnel assigned to the mission are trained in PR requirement; maintaining and distributing PR equipment; ensuring Missing Persons Information Card (MPIC) are complete and updated for all USAID personnel.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || JMG Limited Recruitment 2022 – Logistics Officer
Operations Management – 20%:
- Coordinates among users and drivers to meet requests and ensure efficient operations; handles transportation requests as needed.
- Also, arranges work shifts, shuttle, and other official trip schedules to meet all transportation needs of USAID/Nigeria.
- Also, ensures drivers’ appearance is presentable, and vehicles are clean and in good operational condition.
- As well as, reports any inappropriate behavior and rule violation; ensures compliance with safety regulations.
- Ensures GOVs vehicle particulars are always valid and up to date.
- As well as, ensure that Chauffeurs driver’s license is valid.
- DriveCam review in the event of mishap incidence.
- Conduct trainings; Driver Safety, E2 and ILMs trainings.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Gilded Networks Resources Recruitment 2022 – Bank Cashier
Supervision Role – 20%:
- Specifically supervises 6 CCNPSCs Chauffeurs. Provides guidance and assists in resolving problems and achieving objectives.
- Also, sets priorities and deadlines in terms of policy, priority, results to be achieved, and basic approaches.
- To provide guidance and direction to chauffeurs on vehicle operations, safety measures, as well as specific instructions on transporting VIPs.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Kradot Limited Recruitment 2022 – Customer Service Personnel
Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS) Management/Administrative Functions 15%:
- Maintain daily record for the use of Government Vehicle (GOV) by reporting vehicle mileage, fuel and oil consumption, departure, and arrival time for all trips in the Integrated Logistics Management System (ILMS).
- Monthly status of vehicle inventory and motor-ability.
- As subject matter expert, train USAID Chauffeurs on the use of ILMS software.
- Ensure chauffeurs are trained on the functionality of DriveCam and reporting.
- Also, prepares periodic reports on trip scheduling, chauffeurs’ shift work and performance.
- Prepares monthly Home to Office (Other authorized use) bills.
- Also, assists with motor pool inventory and barcoding.
- As well as, coordinates with repair facilities to send vehicles for routine maintenance.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Save The Children Nigeria Recruitment 2022 – Project Coordinator, Education
Fleet Management/ Chauffeur duties 15%:
- Analyzes fuel usage and vehicle maintenance data, periodically inspects vehicles, and develops vehicle rotation plans to enhance efficient fleet utilization.
- Also, submits vehicle mishap reports to supervisors within 24 hours; and reports all damage to US Government vehicles or properties, and when citations are issued to drivers.
- Participates in accident investigations.
- Also, manage and update vehicle spare parts inventory needs and levels.
- The incumbent as need arises operates a passenger vehicle to transport USAID Mission personnel to field visits/meetings in Abuja and around the country.
- As well as, develop vehicle replacement plan.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Procter & Gamble (P&G) Recruitment 2022 – HR Intern
QUALIFICATIONS || USAID Travel Coordinator At US Embassy
- Physical Demands: The work requested does not involve undue physical demands.
- Education Requirements: Minimum of two years College / University Studies in Administration is required.
- Evaluations: Applicants who clearly meet the minimum Education, Experience and basic eligibility requirements will be further evaluated based on scoring of the Evaluation Factors listed below. The highest-ranking applicants may be selected for an interview.
- Lastly, job Knowledge: Detailed knowledge of in-country travel coordination, administrative duties, host country traffic laws and traffic patterns, streets, commonly visited locations, vehicle licensing, registration and procedures is required.
- Prior Work Experience: Minimum of three (3) years of motor vehicle dispatcher or fleet management experience is required.
- Also, must have minimum of 2 years travel coordination of chauffeurs. A valid Nigeria driver’s license class B or D is required.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Chevron Nigeria Limited (CNL) Recruitment 2022 – Aviation Superintendent – Escravos
Skills and Abilities:
- Demonstrate excellent administrative and customer service skills. Incumbent must have good administrative and customer service skills.
- Also, he/she must be an efficient dispatcher. Must have computer skills and familiarity with windows and Microsoft Office.
- As well as, being able to interact professionally with sometimes apply diplomacy in handling aggressive customers.
- Must have the ability to work in a multicultural context and be able to work closely with all Mission staff and effectively explain procedures and requirements tactfully while gaining their cooperation and understanding.
- Level III English ability (good working knowledge) speaking/writing/reading is required.
- Also, must be fluent in speaking at least one local language (Igbo, Hausa, or Yoruba). Language competency may be tested.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || TotalEnergies Recruitment 2022 – Graduate Wellsite Geologist
Knowledge: 15 points:
- Skills and abilities: 10 points
- Also, communication and Language skills (As stated above): 5 points
- Interview Performance: 70 points
- Total Possible points: 100 points
Applications that do not meet the required minimum qualifications will not be scored. Candidates meeting the required qualifications for the position will be evaluated based on information presented in the application. USAID reserves the right to conduct interviews with the top ranked short-listed candidates. If the interview is conducted, the interview will be one of the determining factors in the final selection.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Wema Bank Plc Recruitment 2022 – Relationship Management Officer
Reference checks will be made only for the successful candidate. If a candidate does not wish USAID to contact a current employer for a reference check, this should be stated in the application letter.
USAID is an Equal Opportunity Employer:
- All qualified candidates will be considered regardless of age, race, color, sex, creed, national origin, lawful political affiliation, non-disqualifying handicap, marital status, sexual orientation, affiliation with an employee organization, or other non-merit factor.
- Also, management may consider the following when determining successful candidacy: nepotism, conflicts of interest, budget, and residency status.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Dunn and Braxton Limited Recruitment 2022 – Cashier
- USAID Acquisition Regulation (AIDAR), Appendix J, “Direct USAID Contracts With a Cooperating Country National and with a Third Country National for Personal Services Abroad,” including contract clause “General Provisions,” available at: https://www.usaid.gov/sites/default/files/documents/1868/aidar_0.pdf
- ‘Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts with Individuals form (AID 309-2) available at: https://www.usaid.gov/forms/aid-309-2′
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Baker Hughes Recruitment 2022 – Oilfield Equipment Document Controller
- Acquisition & Assistance Policy Directives/Contract Information Bulletins (AAPDs/CIBs) for Personal Services Contracts with Individuals available at: http://www.usaid.gov/work-usaid/aapds-cibs
- Ethical Conduct. By the acceptance of a USAID personal services contract as an individual, the contractor will be acknowledging receipt of the “Standards of Ethical Conduct for Employees of the Executive Branch,” available from the U.S. Office of Government Ethics, in accordance with General Provision 2 and 5 CFR 2635. See: https://www.oge.gov/web/oge.nsf/OGE%20Regulations
- USAID is an independent Federal Government agency that receives overall foreign policy guidance from the Secretary of State. With headquarters in Washington, D.C., USAID fosters transformational development around the world.
- Our work supports economic growth and trade; agriculture and the environment; education and training; democracy and governance; global health; global partnerships and humanitarian assistance.
- Also, we operate in the following regions of the world: Afghanistan and Pakistan, Africa (all of Africa), Asia, Europe and Eurasia, Latin America and the Caribbean and the Middle East.
- For more information about USAID, visit http://www.usaid.gov
ALSO CHECK, Apply || PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Recruitment 2022 – Deputy Manager, Internal Audit
NGN 8,664,538 / Annum
Benefits and Other Info
- As a matter of policy, and as appropriate, a PSC is normally authorized the following benefits and allowances:
- Health Insurance
- Annual Salary Increase (if applicable)
- Annual and Sick leave
- Also, annual Bonus
Allowances (as applicable):
- Transportation Allowance
- Meal Allowance
- Miscellaneous Allowance
- Also, housing Allowance
- The Mission emphasize to its employees of the fact that they are obliged to observe Nigerian Laws, including those concerning income and related tax obligations. Payment of such taxes is a matter between the individual employee and the Nigerian Government. In the absence of a specific international agreement, the U.S. Government will not withhold local taxes from an employee’s salary.
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Deloitte Nigeria Recruitment 2022 – Head, Projects
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE || 24th June, 2022.
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested and qualified applicants please Click the link below:
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
- Eligible applicants are required to complete this on-line application process and submit any applicable required documents by 11:59 p.m. GMT on the closing date of this announcement.
- Also, eligible Offerors are required to complete and submit the offer form AID 309-2. (Offeror Information for Personal Services Contracts with Individuals); OR a current resume that provides the same information as AID 309-2 form.
- Offeror submissions must clearly reference the Solicitation number on all offeror submitted documents.
- All documentation that supports or addresses the requirements listed above (e.g., certificates of education (degree), NYSC certificate/exemption etc.) MUST be attached to the application. Please note that all required documents must be received by the closing date online, and that we will determine your eligibility and qualifications based solely on the material received by the closing date.
- A type-written and signed application letter specifically applying for this position and addressing the minimum requirements as advertised.
- Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors – The Offeror will be required to show proof that the Offeror is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before the first date of onboarding, or submit an approved reasonable accommodation to the CO. If the contractor does not meet this requirement the contract may be terminated. *
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Nokia Nigeria Recruitment 2022 – Account Manager – Airtel
- Current Resume
- Signed Cover Letter
- Also, relevant Certificates
- University Degree Certificate
- University Transcripts
- List of 3 References
- As well as, drivers License
- After the closing date for the receipt of applications, applications will initially be screened for conformity with the minimum requirements and a short list of applicants developed.
- Following this initial review and short listing, a Technical Evaluation Committee (TEC) will convene to review applications that meet the minimum requirements and evaluate them in accordance with the evaluation factors (1-3).
ALSO CHECK, Apply || Golden Oil Industries Limited Recruitment 2022 – Solvent Extraction Plant Operator
- Applications from candidates which do not meet the minimum requirements will not be evaluated.
- As part of the selection process, finalist candidates will be interviewed.
- Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. No response will be sent to unsuccessful applicants.
- USAID reserves the right to interview only the highest ranked applicants in person or by phone OR not to interview any candidate.
- Also, applicants are required to provide three (3) reference persons who are not family members or relatives, with working telephones and email contacts.
- The references must be able to provide substantive information about applicant’s past performance and abilities. Reference checks will be made only for applicants considered as finalists.
- If an applicant does not wish for the current employer to be contacted as a reference check, this should be stated in the resume. Note that if an applicant had a previous position with USAID, you must list your previous supervisor as a referee.
- Ensuring Adequate COVID-19 Safety Protocols for Federal Contractors – The Offeror will be required to show proof that the Offeror is fully vaccinated against COVID-19 on or before the first date of onboarding, or submit an approved reasonable accommodation to the CO. If the contractor does not meet this requirement the contract may be terminated.*
ALSO CHECK, Apply || CWAY Food & Beverages Nigeria Company Limited Recruitment 2022 – Cost Accountant
24SevenHUB.CObrings updates on the latest news, tech tips and information, job recruitments for Nigerians, foreigners and remote jobs for seekers and much more… Here, you can read and share thoughts, ideas, and opinions and get real-time updates from around the globe.