Apply || Visa Incorporated Recruitment 2022 – Senior Sales Engineer
Apply || Visa Incorporated Recruitment 2022 – Senior Sales Engineer
Application is currently open for Visa Card Company Jobs in Nigeria – Recruitment Position: Senior Sales Engineer– 2022 September/October Job Recruitment. Hurry Now And Apply!!!
ABOUT || Visa Incorporated
The largest retail electronic payments network in the world is run by Visa Incorporated, one of the most well-known names in the financial services industry. Through the exchange of money and information between banks, retailers, customers, companies, and governments, Visa helps to facilitate international trade. Our financial institution clients employ a variety of our branded payment product platforms to create and provide credit, charge, debit, prepaid, and cash access programs to cardholders. In more than 200 countries and territories, Visa’s card platforms offer customers, companies, merchants, and governmental organizations a safe, practical, and dependable method to pay and be paid.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
How To Apply For Visa Incorporated Recruitment 2022
JOB TITLE: Senior Sales Engineer
Job type: Full-time
JOB DESCRIPTION || Senior Sales Engineer At Visa Incorporated
- To provide support to the Sales team by providing technical & business knowledge of payment acceptance processes and associated services (including fraud, payment security & 3D-Secure).
- The role will require an ability to work closely with regional Sales teams, internal operations teams, and product teams to ensure that new clients are integrated successfully.
- Provide deep technical consultancy services to support proof of concept design, programmatic technical expertise around Cybersource SOAP and REST APIs, and hosted payment acceptance through XML to tier 0 & 1 clients with respect to implementing and configuring the CyberSource products & services for optimum transaction services.
- The scope of the role pertains to servicing the global markets supporting tier 0 & 1 clients using independent decision making/autonomy for a combination of net new & existing install base clients that use either a single or combination of the CyberSource core products & services including but not limited to: New Gateway implementation/enhancement, Payment Acceptance, Payment Security & Risk Services & Systems Architecture.
- This is a hybrid position. Hybrid employees can alternate time between both remote and office. Employees in hybrid roles are expected to work from the office two days a week, Tuesdays and Wednesdays with a general guidepost of being in the office 50% of the time based on business needs.
RESPONSIBILITIES || Senior Sales Engineer At Visa Incorporated
- Develop in-depth subject matter expert knowledge of CyberSource products through research, implementation, and testing in order to act as subject matter expert with prospective customers through a series of self-enabled product & services learning through deep technical testing & architecture analysis of services, with additional support where applicable through line manager.
- Maintain accurate & current product & service knowledge through knowledge sharing via global teams & working collaboratively with product teams across CyberSource & Visa through a series of self-enabled product & services technical testing & investigative exercises.
- Develop & maintain a working knowledge of current mainstream eCommerce platform providers including, but not limited to SAP, PrestaShop, WooCommerce, Salesforce Commerce Cloud, and Magento, with a view to ensuring clarity around key specifics of features & functions that are supported to allow for application in presales & service delivery situation.
- Support sales engagements in the form of RFPs, technical solution demonstrations, whiteboarding sessions, solution design, requirements identification, and solution validation/feasibility during the sales life cycle for the commercial value proposition of net new and upsell activities across the CEMEA region.
- Supervised the project lifecycle for client implementations including Project planning and Estimation, and RAID management with detailed reporting activity around all projects phases, timelines & impacts/forecasted P &L impact.
- Accountable and responsible for the successful implementation, deployment and launch of net new clients launching with the Cybersource services that result in net new revenue for strategic enterprise clients.
- Engage, support & work collaboratively with Tier 0 and Tier 1 type clients (Acquirers, Payment Facilitators, Marketplaces) across the card-not-present space within the following verticals: Retail, Travel, Digital, Financial, Telco, government & gaming.
- Provide training on the CyberSource products & services to customers either as classroom-based or as train-the-trainer sessions. Produce clear and precise documentation for clients based on business and functional requirements for successful deployment of the CyberSource products & services.
- Write & develop small internal computer applications to provide proof-of-concept ideas, to test CyberSource products, and to troubleshoot client issues by providing assistance to CyberSource prospects in partnership with the broader Global Sales Engineering and Delivery team and line manager and through the application of knowledge and experience through self-enablement.
- Ability to work independently on customer sites with minimal supervision around the CEMEA region.
Key Results Area:
- Service Delivery: successful implementation and support for the tier 0 & 1 merchants integrating leading to successful go live on time & in year resulting in in fiscal year transactional volume and revenue contribution (where feasible based on project complexity).
- Successful support and engagement during the sales engagement cycle at a presales level leading to the successful closed win of net new and upsell of services to clients.
- Successful demonstration of current product knowledge through the ability to successfully articulate all the core CyberSource products at a deep technical architecture, operational & configurational level across all relevant CyberSource integration options to the Senior Director and Director level peers cross functionally.
- Successful support through technical delivery for internal strategic initiatives & beta programmes for the successful launch of new products, services or platforms.
- Successful support to junior members of the Global Sales Engineering and Delivery team in the form of training for the core products & services, support in technical enablement & mock session execution for client simulation exercises.
- Accountable to drive and maintain functional Employee Engagement Survey Action plan objectives, deliverables & milestones for each fiscal year in partnership with direct line manager.
- Reporting to the Vice President, Global Sales Engineering and Delivery –driving the stream for Sales Engineering & Service Delivery through technical excellence.
- Individual contributor working within a global team of Sales Engineers, all working as individual contributors.
- Provide subject matter expertise support for BAU issue resolution activities at project, technical product & commercial levels prior to escalation to Senior Director.
- Key stakeholder interactions will include collaboration with customer support services, managed risk services, sales leadership and account management.
- Autonomy, with suitable (where relevant) management oversight to implement solutions/innovative ideas and to manage service delivery and presales activity on a daily basis at a regional level and where applicable globally through cross functional management.
QUALIFICATIONS ||Senior Sales Engineer At Visa Incorporated
- 5 or more years of relevant work experience with a bachelor’s Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD
- Significant demonstrable experience in providing on-going consultancy to Tier 0 & 1 type level merchants over prolonged periods of time across multiple verticals including travel, retail, digital, telco, gaming, government, and financial.
- 8 to 10 years’ experience of the eCommerce/Card not present/industry with specific emphasis on payments, risk management & payment security or a similar technology service delivery industry.
- Significant & active experience working as a sales engineer or software engineer in a technical and commercial environment.
- Experience of cross functional collaboration between technical, service delivery, support & commercial facing teams.
- Demonstrate working knowledge of intermediary level of programming & scripting skills (Java, PHP, C++/.NET, HTML etc.) for effective implementation of the CyberSource products & services.
- Substantial experience in communicating technical concepts in a clear and articulate fashion to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Strong track record in high customer focus and attention to detail
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Fully fluent in mainstream software applications for writing, presentation, and data management
- 6 or more years of work experience with a Bachelor’s Degree or 4 or more years of relevant experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or up to 3 years of relevant experience with a Ph.D. in computer science, Engineering, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Experience of technical programming for the implementation of web service environment across hosted service platforms (Web and Mobile)
- The ability to speak a second language would be preferred (e.g. French)
SKILLS AND COMPETENCE ||Senior Sales Engineer At Visa Incorporated
- Committed to service excellence and added value through exceeding client expectations and anticipating client needs. Works in close partnership with clients to achieve their aims and develop a mutually beneficial working relationship
- Contributes effectively to the achievement of organisational vision through teamwork. Adapts communication style to situations and audiences.
- Maintains and promotes open communication channels and sharing of information to achieve a common objective. Challenges organizational culture and processes that are barriers to working collaboratively.
- Demonstrates emotional intelligence understands team dynamics and builds constructive and effective relationships. Effectively resolves the conflict between individuals and/or teams.
- Makes a positive impact by executing commitments to consistently deliver exemplary results. Build support, commitment, and respect from others by demonstrating professionalism, integrity, and expertise. Considered a valuable source of expertise and knowledge.
- Achieves results by driving self and others to achieve results and surpass goals using sound processes that reflect governance discipline and efficiencies. Consistently strives to achieve and improve upon quality standards expected by colleagues and clients. Works across boundaries and in partnership with others to achieve goals.
- Takes full ownership of a task, not deterred by internal issues. Retains composure under pressure, uses an appropriate balance of logic and emotion to resolve issues
- Develops self and others to ensure all are equipped with appropriate skills. Creates an environment of continuous improvement and an environment in which others can excel
- Champions innovative projects and demonstrates a commitment to business excellence by consistently executing against deliverables
- Demonstrates consistent levels of resilience and a willingness to adapt to changing organizational needs while role modeling company values
- Actively transfers learning and insights to others, regardless of whether the role has people management responsibilities
- Explains complex issues in simple terms, and aims to create understanding regardless of seniority or audience
- Consistently demonstrates the ability to think laterally and consider an organizational strategy
- Able to pioneer new ideas, adapt processes, and create new solutions with broader stakeholder support
APPLICATION CLOSING DATE || NOT SPECIFIED
HOW TO APPLY
For Interested and qualified applicants please Click the link below:
- Visa is an EEO Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
- Visa will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines and applicable local law.
24SevenHUB.CObrings updates on the latest news, tech tips and information, job recruitments for Nigerians, foreigners and remote jobs for seekers, and much more… Here, you can read and share thoughts, ideas, and opinions and get real-time updates from around the globe.