TOPIC: IT’S YOUR SEASON OF JUBILATION (4)
TEXT: Psalm 126:1-3
When the LORD turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream. Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen,
The LORD hath done great things for them. The LORD hath done great things for us; whereof we are glad.
As you go today, may the goodness and mercy of God go with you and give you a new story to tell in every area of your life in Jesus Name.
Brethren, I have come to tell you by the leading of the Holy Ghost to get ready to jubilate, because all that will happen in your life, home, career and on your way this month will trigger and provoke jubilation in Jesus Name.
According to the text, it’s evident that whenever and wherever God is involved in a matter, status quo changes, and total turn around that results in jubilation becomes the order of the day.
I prophesy, the good Lord shall be involved in every of your matter this month, and cause you to jubilate before your enemies and to the amazement of everyone around you in Jesus Name.
• Not until God visited Sarah, she couldn’t jubilate.
• Not until God visited Obed-edom, he couldn’t jubilate.
• Not until God visited the Israelites, they couldn’t be made free.
I see God visiting you this month in Jesus Name. He shall cause you to jubilate academically, maritally, financially, ministerially, business-wise and health wise in Jesus Name.
1. Father, I appreciate You for You are the Greatest Game Changer.
2. My testimonies shall attract a multitude in Jesus Name.
3. Father, fill my mouth with laughter and my tongue with singing.
4. Father, release to me unending celebrations in Jesus Name.
24SEVENHUB.CO is a Fast Rising Online Media Platform. Bourne out of the quest for qualitative and productive information, and educative as well as seasoned entertainment. The Ultimate News and Entertainment Blog for You.
DOWNLOAD Your Latest Songs, Movies, TV Series, Videos, Ebooks, Sermons, And Much More
For adverts placements, sponsorship, bookings, send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org