18 C
New York
Monday, May 23, 2022

Woman Choked To Death By Chewing Gum In Her Mouth While Asleep

Woman Choked To Death By Chewing Gum In Her Mouth While Asleep

Woman Choked To Death By Chewing Gum In Her Mouth While Asleep

News was heard this week that a woman choked to death after falling asleep while chewing gum.

Sulwen Jones, 55, chewed gum on a regular basis to combat the dry mouth caused by her medication.

ALSO, READ Police Officer Tells Court Amber Heard Was ‘NOT A Victim Of Domestic Violence’

She was, however, discovered dead in her house in Caernarfon, North Wales.

On October 5, 2021, her sister discovered her unresponsive, and paramedics were unable to revive her.

The inquest this week was told Sulwen took medication for multiple sclerosis, which she was diagnosed with exactly 20 years before she died.

 ALSO, READ Police Found Different Guns In A$AP Rocky’s House During Raid On Hollywood Shootings

Sulwen regularly chewed gum for her dry throat, the hearing heard.

Paramedics told the hearing in Caernarfon they believed she had fallen asleep with a piece in her mouth and choked.

A post mortem later found traces of chewing gum throughout her body including her airways.

Her medical cause of death was given as aspiration of chewing gum due to multiple sclerosis.

ALSO READ World’s Oldest Death Row Inmate Executed 32 Years After Killing A Cop

Assistant Coroner Sarah Riley returned a conclusion of accidental death.

She said: “I agree with pathologists in respect of the medical cause of death.

“Miss Jones’s death will be ruled as an accident due to the unexpected consequence of chewing gum.”

DIRECTORhttps://24sevenhub.co
A Knowledge Freak, Adecademician, Seasoned Blogger and SEO Specialist,

Related Articles

Leave a Reply

Stay Connected

115FansLike
4FollowersFollow
- Advertisement -

Latest Articles

error: Alert: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: